This is intended to help you make informed choices when using the Website and to help you understand how we will treat personal information provided by you through the various data collection forms on the Website. We encourage you to read it carefully so that you remain in control of your personal information at all times.
Who is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data?
• Identity: ADEGA PEDRALONGA, S.L., a company incorporated under Spanish law, with tax identification number B94117249 and registered in the Pontevedra Register of Companies in Volume: 4058, Book: 4058, Folio: 65, Section: 8, Register Page: 58831.
• Address: C/ Santiaguiño de Godos, 17, 36615 Caldas de Reis (Pontevedra)
• Telephone: 986 53 52 01
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process the User's personal data?
ADEGA PEDRALONGA will collect the name, surname and e-mail address of the User through the "Contact" form with the purpose of proceeding to the resolution of queries and/or the sending of requested information.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of the User's personal data?
How long will we keep the User's personal data?
ADEGA PEDRALONGA will keep the personal data provided active for the time necessary to attend the request made by the User.
To which recipients will the User's personal data be communicated?
The data will not be disclosed to third parties except, where appropriate, to competent authorities in the exercise of their functions. Thus personal data provided by the User on the Website may be communicated to public bodies, courts and other administrative authorities, when we consider it necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the exercise of legal actions against claims.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
The User has and can exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information supplied to ADEGA PEDRALONGA:
• Right of access: the User has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether ADEGA PEDRALONGA is processing personal data concerning him/her and to access such personal data.
• Right of rectification: the User may request the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data.
• Right of erasure: You have the right to ask us to delete or erase your personal data in certain circumstances where, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if you withdraw your consent (in relation to consent-based processing).
• Right to restrict processing: the User may request us, in certain circumstances, to temporarily restrict the processing of the personal data provided, for example, where the User disputes the accuracy of such personal data or objects to the processing, in which case we will only retain the personal data for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
• Right to data portability: the User has the right, in the case of processing carried out by automated means, to obtain personal data that he/she has provided to us (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) as well as to request that it be transferred to another entity responsible for the processing, where this is technically possible.
• Revoking consent: the User shall have the right to revoke his/her consent at any time.
• Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: Users who have concerns about our privacy practices, including the way in which we have processed their personal data, may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd.es), especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
The User has the possibility of exercising his/her legal rights before the Data Controller, at any time, requesting it by means of a letter addressed to ADEGA PEDRALONGA to the e-mail address: email@example.com (Reference: "Exercise of RGPD rights") which must contain: his/her name and surname(s), a photocopy of his/her D. N.I./N.I.F. (passport or other valid document that identifies you), the specific request, address for notification purposes, date, signature and, where appropriate, documents accrediting the request you are making.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors and to provide a proper functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products they are most interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user's informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
• Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
• Analytical cookies: are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are displayed.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information on the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
• Social Cookies: are set up by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
• Affiliate Cookies: allow the tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website has an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
• Security cookies: store encrypted information to prevent the data stored on them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
• Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third party cookies: cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE SHELF LIFE
• Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
• Persistent cookies: are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ADEGA PEDRALONGA, S.L. is the Data controller of the personal data of the Interested and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Aims of treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing: for legitimate interest in the case of technical cookies or consent of the data subject in the case of analytical cookies.
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section "DISCLOSURE OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE".
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and the right to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
Identity: ADEGA PEDRALONGA, S.L.
Domicilio: C/ Santiaguiño de Godos, 17, 36615 Caldas de Reis (Pontevedra)
STATEMENT OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
PUBLISHER CONTROLLED COOKIES
__utma: ID used to identify users and sessions. Expires in 2 years.
__utmc: Used only with older Urchin versions of Google Analytics and not with ga.js. It was used to distinguish between new sessions and visits at the end of a session. It expires at the end of the session.
__utmt: Used to monitor the number of requests to the Google Analytics server. It expires at the end of the session.
Google Analytics: https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
Delete cookies from your device: Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, which deletes cookies from all websites visited.
However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies: To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
Bloquear las cookies: Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on your device, this may require you to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (e.g. profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Versión 11: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Versión 5.1: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac